Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hound Dog



This dog is probably one of my favorite dogs. When he came on the beach he just started barking away, and his bark was probably the funniest bark I have ever heard. He has this super low bark that sounds more like a really old Grandpa coughing. He kept going around the beach showing everyone who he was, to make sure that they recognized who he was. It was super cute.

So, I didn't get to explain much yesterday about where I have been. I went to San Francisco from Thursday until Sunday. I had a lot of fun, and got to see a lot of people, including family and friends. I went to a really cool restaurant, museum and wine bar with my brother Ryan and sister-in-law Dominique. I also did a lot of the tourist stuff, including going to Fisherman's Wharf, eating the clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl, as well as going over the golden gate bridge a few times.

Overall the trip was a lot of fun, although very tiring. I didn't get much sleep on the trip because I was having so much fun with everyone. I tried to sleep at least 8 hour last night, but failed, due to the Golden Globes.

I have to go get ready for work now. Today is my last day of "vacation", as in no school. I put vacation in quotes because most of my "vacation" was working 40 hour weeks. Tomorrow I start back at school, and I have a lot of things to do before that happens. Also my schedule when school starts is going to be insane. I will be taking 18 units and working 30 hours a week. Not sure how this will happen, but please, wish me luck.

No comments: