Monday, March 20, 2006

I've got a case of the Monday's!


This is what I wish I was doing right now. I think I need a vacation from my vacation. Especially after discovering today that instead of the one test I expected to take place this week, there will actually be two taking place. I will be on overload all week. Please forgive me if what I write is not coherant.

On a better note, Mike and I now have better chances at getting Emily. I am crossing my fingers, but with help of both of our parents, it might be possible. I am beyond excited, although I hope I am not jinxing anything.

Oh yeah, in other good news, exactly 2 months until graduation. I should count the days. 63 until the actual graduation day, and 61 until I am done with every final I will ever need to take. Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes when beagles walk i cant believe they dont trip over their ears