Friday, April 14, 2006

PeekaPOO



This is a Peekapoo (half Pekinese, half poodle) puppy! It is soooo cute!!!



This is a Peakapoo adult. I LOVE its tail!!! ADORABLE!!!


Anyway, today has been stressful and then fun. I had a huge test today that continues until Monday. It went better than expected. I am just excited about going home, watching a movie and going to sleep tonight. I have had a long week and the rest of the month will be just as hard. Tonight I need a break!!

Have a good one!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday i saw a nice old black lab wandering around a city street near where my parents live. He was not on a leash nor was he with a person. I was worried about him so i stopped, and since he was a sweet old lab, he let me pet him. I called my mother who came to where me and the dog were, she brought a leash so i walked the lab around the neighborhood looking for someone out cruising the street for a lost dog
i didnt find anyone but my mother called a woman in the neighborhood who told me where she thought the dog lived. I brought the lab, who i found out was named Trevor to the house and he was back safely behind his fence.
I wish you could have seen him he was soooooooooo adorable just wandering around the city streets without a care in the world. Anyways its a happy ending story(other then that i miss that sweet lab already) i thought you might like hearing

Unknown said...

Aww I am glad you coudl save the lab!!

How is wilma doing?