Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tibetan Spaniels



These dogs are named Rolf and Leon Jamaal. Rolf (named after the dog muppet) is the smaller dog in the pictures and Leon Jamaal is the bigger guy. These dogs belong to Dominique and Ryan Ferguson. Dominique found them through petfinder.com at a pet rescue home. They are Tibetan Spaniel mixes, or at least that's what they look like and what the rescue lady said they were to them. Based on what they've read about Tibetan Spaniels, they are pretty sure the rescue lady was right. They think they are dad and son.

These pups are soo cute. Congrats to Dominique and Ryan on the new pups!!

****************************************************************************
For Tibetan Spaniel Lovers check out this:




Click here to check out this Tibetan Spaniel BBQ apron. The apron says "Ask me about my Tibetan Spaniel." I love it. If I cooked meat, maybe I would get one that said "Ask me about my Westie." Hmm.

No comments: