Monday, May 01, 2006

Celebrity Dog Look-A-Likes!!

Today is our first day of Celebrity Dog Look-A-Likes!!

First we will show this Cocker Spaniel:



Now look at how it resembles Sarah Jessica Parker!



I hope you enjoyed your first Dognabbit version of Celebrity Dog-Look-A-Likes!! I will be doing this once a month, if you ever have any suggestions let me know. And if people like this a lot, I might consider doing this more than once a month. It is all up to you!!

Right now I am VERY busy. My roommate, Molly, is FINALLY coming back. She has been gone since January. So I am trying to clean up the place a bit. And I have to study for a test that I am taking at 7pm. And I am sick right now. BUMMER. It is just mild right now, but it feels like it might turn into a sinus infection. YUCK!! Wish me luck in getting better. This is NOT the time to be sick. But is it ever?

***********************************************************************************


Cocker Spaniel Bumper Sticker!

No comments: