Thursday, May 04, 2006

Coco & Gunner: Lab Puppies!!!


My friend Andrea got some new Lab puppies!! They are the best!!!

I canNOT wait to go visit them. The brown one is Coco and the golden one is Gunner!

I hope they will be friends with Emily. They are a little younger than her (they are about 9 weeks), but will be bigger than Emily in a few months.

I plan on visiting these pups as soon as they are allowed to play with Emily. We are getting Emily back pretty soon, I think on May 27th. I am soo excited!!!

Today is comprised of some work, some class, some laundry, some homework, and then driving out to Long Beach for Michael's Birthday tomorrow!! He was born on Cinco de Mayo, which is pretty sweet, because everyone is always partying anyway that day!

**********************************************************************************
Related Lab Stuff


Lab Journal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you love them! They are truly a blessing and joy for me and my family! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Labs are the greatest my favorite dog, who was like a daughter to me, was a black lab. She passed away in 2004, and it tore my heart and soul up
Today Wilma was fun, we wrestled a bit, and she lay out in the 85 degree weather panting on our deck