Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dachshund Family!

Yesterday I joined flickr, or rather just actually started to use it. If any of you have a flickr account add me as one of your contacts!! I was up all night figuring it out and saw a LOT of cute pictures!! Including this Dachshund Family! The first picture is of Teddy, a 7 week old (I think Dachshund). It is sooooooooooooooo cute!


Next we have Chili! I think I am in love with all of these dogs!!


And the last of the bunch is Heidi! She is great!!!!!!!!!!


One of my first dogs was a dog named Sugar, she is my mom's dog now. She looks part dachshund and these pups remind me of her!! I miss Sugar soo much!

Anyway, as you may have noticed I did an early posting today. That is because the rest of the day will be dedicated to homework and work. Geesh. I hope I can get through the day. I already have allergies, as well as a sinus headache. But other than that, I am very excited about the flickr community and the new Flickr Dognabbit Group that I started. Check it out! Also if you dont already have a flickr account it is really easy to start up and to figure out! I wish I had done this earlier!

No comments: