Monday, May 08, 2006

Shar Pei Dogs


Oh my gosh!!! This is soo adorable!! Do you see how cool this pup thinks he is?


I know I normally only have one puppy picture, but I could not resist posting another one!!


Here is a Shar-Pei as an adult. Still soo adorable!!!

I only have 12 more days left in San Diego. It is just hitting me now. I have a lot of stuff to do within those 12 days, but wow! I only have 10 days until I am officially done with anything school related. I am very excited about it. A lot of people are sad, or are complaining about how it is now onto the real world. I don't feel like that, because I feel I have been participating in the "real world" for awhile now. I am just excited to come home from a day of work and NOT have homework AND class. Too bad my days get shorter once basketball season pretty much comes to an end.

By the way? Did anyone else watch the Suns win the series against the Lakers? Woo hoo! That was the best series I have ever seen!!

Alright, I have to go finish up some projects.

**********************************************************************************





"Shar-Pei" Mug

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the Cruft's dog show was on tonight...Wilma was a trip as usual today

Anonymous said...

Ah yes the Shar Pei: the Hippo of the dog world.