Monday, June 05, 2006

Aflie the Fetching Master


Alfie the Fetching Master decided to get a nice fence post to bring to his human.

When he found out that it wasn't the best piece of wood to fecth he went for his owner's stick.

After many attempts Aflie got the perfect stick, and that is how he was first deemed the Fetching Master.

****
So Dognabbit readers, I need some dog help. My cute little Emily has gotten into the habit this past week to bark at every human possible, even children. I am not a fan of that, because it scares people, when really she is just excited to meet new people and wants to say hello. I want to teach her to stop barking around random people but I am not sure how. I dont want to get a choke chain, or the collars that shock her. I am considering the collars that let out that citronella scent, but I would rather do it a natural way.

My mom mentioned getting a can with coins or rocks in it and shake everytime she starts barking at random people to scare her out of the bark. I think it might be a good idea, but I would like everyone's opinions and advice if you have any. I love my Emily and just want her to be the cutie that she is. Thanks :-)

1 comment:

funwithyourfood said...

I like your mom's idea. hmm im no dog expert tho!

BURRITOS yuummy : )

and mamma testa's- it's just not fair. I want to go to visit SD- NOW. haha