Friday, June 02, 2006

Boston Terrier


This is a picture of a Boston Terrier. This is one of my Flickr friend's dogs. They say it posed for the picture. What do you think??

Sorry for the delay in dog pictures, or “dog blogging” but I still do not have internet. I get it tomorrow, or so I am told. I think I have to get some sort of extra device so my computer can get internet, but we will see.

Things here have been good. I started a new job, and I really like it. Emily is back, and everyday with her makes everyday a little better. She is such a cutie. I hope we have time to take her to dog park this weekend.

Yesterday was supposed to be Celebrity Dog Look-alike day, but that didn’t happen. Because I wait for that day all month, I think I might just post the celebrity dog look-alike picture tomorrow. Pretend it was really posted on June 1st.

Speaking of June 1st, I can’t believe June is already here. My birthday is in 10 days (June 12th) and I am excited. I think we are going to go bowling on my birthday. How awesome is that?

Anyway, I need to get to work now. I got in really early so I could do this.

1 comment:

funwithyourfood said...

Aw what a tough little guy!

Teddy