Tuesday, June 13, 2006

German Shephards


This German Shephard is really proud of his mess. He sure got revenge on the toilet paper.

This is the German Shephard pictured above and his buddies. They look as if they are about to be fed one delicious treat.

Next, here is another picture of a German Shephard. This picture is a classic!

***
These pictures were really cute. A previous family member used to own a German Shephard. It was such a sweet dog!

I doubt you were wondering but my birthday was awesome. First I got to go to Houston and have some fun there, including going to an aqaurium. I even got an IPOD!! I can finally join that club! Thanks Dean and Diva!!

Yesterday, for my birthday Mike made me coffee for work. I went to work, and had a pretty good day. We celebrated there with cupcakes and some office visits that were very appreciated then. Then when I got home, I discovered Mike had gotten me the best cake possible. It was a variety of different cheesecake slices. There was snickers, white choclate rasberry, reeses, strawberry, etc. It was fantastic. We then went to dinner at a pretty good mexican restaurant. They sang Happy Birthday to me and even gave me the best dish of flan I have ever had! After that we went bowling, where I had my butt kicked until the last game, where I came on top with 123. It was pretty awesome.

Although my birthday is over, I am going to get some delayed presents and delayed visits for my birthday in the coming weeks. This Saturday I will be visiting my friend Andrea and visiting my family. There will be some other visits too, but its too early in the morning to think of them.

I hope you are all doing well, and thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday!

2 comments:

funwithyourfood said...

I always think of cops when I see this dog. Good thing I'm not a criminal ehh?

or AM I?

haha
i'm not really

Teddy

Tanya Kristine said...

LOVE the first pix. i love it when dogs behave badly. they have no clue how pissed everyone is and they don't ahve a care in the world, you know?

i have a shepherd mix foster right now. she's so friggin sweet i might keep her.

cute blog.