Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kodiak the Samoyed & Rudy the Great Dane

These pictures are of Kodiak, a Samoyed (previously featured) and of Rudy, an 8 month old Great Dane in Bethany Beach in Southern Delaware.
These pup sure look like they enjoy cooling off!
Mmmmm what a fun adventure.
This is definitely a puppy Great Dane, do you see how SMALL it is compared to an adult?!?
Aww what a beauty!!!
Wow these pups are having a lot of fun in the water again!
Looks like Rudy is getting the best of Kodiak here. :-)

***********
I am glad I was sent these pictures in. They were sent to me by Bob Zwaan, author of www.DailyPuppy.com. This is also a cute website to check. Especially the pictures of the puppie corgi's in one of their most recent posts.

Does anyone have pictures of puppy Corgi's, or Corgi's in general? I would love to see some!!

As far as my personal life, life here has been crazy busy and I am not sure how I am surviving. I did get to have some good mexican food tonight though, instead of working out. Ooops. Tomorrow I definitely will though. Tonight I needed a break.

Sorry the post is late today, I hope you still enjoyed!

No comments: