Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lilu the Rhodesian Ridgeback






How cute is this Rhodesian Ridgeback? So adorable, and yet so playful!! Lilu was born on groundhog day, 2/2/02. She's a great dog and goes with her owners everywhere dogs are allowed. She's nearby during most of my wildlife photography, although she needs some breaks from the hottest summer weather.

*****
I met a new puppy today, a next door neighbors actually. It is a German shorthaired pointer. I am going to take pictures of it as soon as I can. It is only 13 weeks old, but already bigger than Emily. haha.

I am feeling like I might be catching something so I am going to rest a bit tonight and load up on zinc and vitamin C. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

KleoPatra said...

Glamour girls (and boys), these ones.

Hope you are not ill!!

Unknown said...

Rufus and I hope you are feeling better - http://rufusridgeback.blogspot.com