Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pomchi puppies and their Parents!!!

These are Pomchi puppies and their parents. Pomchi's are part pomeranian and part Chihuahua. Aren't they adorable!!
This is a Pomchi mommy and her pups
These are the Pomchi puppies when they were new newborns.
These are the Pomchi parents!!
This is the Pomchi parent nursing!! They are soo tiny!!!
Here are the Pomchi puppies a few weeks later.
This Pomchi pup looks like it needs its tummy rubbed!!

************
This again was a little late. I try, I promise. I get caught up in life. Sorry.

I can't believe this week has gone by so fast though. I can't believe it is already Friday tomorrow! I feel like the weeks go by in a blur now. Maybe I am just getting old. Hah. Just kidding.

I hope you all have a great Friday!!

No comments: