Thursday, August 17, 2006

ATTENTION ALL DOGS!!!

ATTENTION ALL DOGS!!!
THE FOLLOWING ARE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR EVERY DOG TO KNOW?

Instructions for properly hugging a baby. 1) First, spy a baby.


2) Second, be sure that the object you spied was indeed a baby by employing classic sniffing techniques. If you smell baby powder and the wonderful aroma of wet diapers this is indeed a baby.


3) Next you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process. **Note: The added slobber should help in future steps by making the "paw slide" easier.


4) The "paw slide" - Simply slide paws around baby and prepare for possible close-up.


5) Finally, if a camera is present, you will need to execute the difficult and patented "hug, smile, and lean" so as to achieve the best photo quality.


****
My friend Teddy sent me this as a fwd today. I hope you enjoy it. It made me smile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous dog and a lovely baby - I don't know which I'd like to steal more. What kind of doggy is it?

Tyler Creative said...

I'm not sure which specific breed of Mastiff the dog is, but it's definitely a Mastiff. They come in a variety of types: Neopolitan Mastiff, Bullmastiff, Tibetan Mastiff, etc. They are wonderful dogs, very large, and lots of slobber. :)

Anonymous said...

this entry is too cute =) made me smile too