Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Snorkie: Miniature Schnauzer / Yorkshire Terrier mix

This is a Snorkie which is a Miniature Schnauzer and Yorkshire Terrier mix
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How can you NOT smile when you see these pics? awwwwww!!
*************
Sorry about the lack of update yesterday. I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. That sounds kind of gross actually. oh well, you get my point.

4 comments:

Tanya Kristine said...

aww...likes pink i see...

so sweet. looks like a little appetizer!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest puppy in the world. Where did you find it? My boyfriend and I have been looking for a puppy for months now and have decided that a mini schnauzer would be perfect, but seeing that puppy might have changed my mind!

Unknown said...

I found the photos on this flickr account

Anonymous said...

Oh wow - this is my puppy Lucy! I just googled "snorkie" and found this site with our pics on it! She is a lovable little thing, currently weighs 3.5 pounds and has turned white since those pics were taken (that's the Schnauzer coming out in her!). The link you posted is my husband's flickr account -here are some recent pics of her on my flickr account