Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Cute Puppy Family

Isn't this one of the cutest puppy familes you have ever seen? I saw these pictures and had to post a bunch because these pictures made me smile uncontrollably.







-Source
*****
Things here are going well. Today is my friend Eva's birthday. I made her cucpakes last night, successfully. Tomorrow we will be going out to celebrate. Woo hoo!

Tonight I plan on working out and watching some new shows on television. During the day though, it will be hectic, as per usual.

1 comment:

Carrie™ said...

Hey Cara! Love the Jack Russell puppies. OMG! How cute are they? I finally got some time off from work and thought I would get some photos e-mailed to you, but I can't get my scanner to work. It was working fine before I moved, but I have a new computer now, so I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on. I'm not too computer savvy either. I haven't forgotten! When I get my sh*t together over here, I'll send you an e-mail.