Friday, September 15, 2006

Doodle Nuts

These pictures are of Kurry, the Labradoodle and Finn the Goldendoodle.





Their owner, Stacey Williams, told me a little about her pups. She said, "I have just about the two cutest dogs on the entire planet and I can’t live without them. It is never lonely or dull when they are around --we recently discovered the one is allergic to bees ( after she swelled up to the size of a St.Bernard) and one has separation anxiety (after she ate 3 library books, 2 plants and table cloth) but I wouldn’t trade them for all the money in the world. They are my doodles- Kurry the Labradoodle and Finn the Goldendoodle. I am doodle crazy. Doodle nuts. Please post my puppies so you all can see how freakin’ wonderful these mutts are!"
****
I am very glad that it is Friday. This week has been a really stressful week for me and I canNOT wait for it to be over.

Tonight I am going to Buca Di Bepo with Mike, Jeremy Bear and his wife Carey. We might even go see Black Dahlia or Last Kiss. I am more excited about Last Kiss, but probably only because Zach Braff is in it, and some other characters from Garden State.

I hope you all have a great weekend! I am hoping to. I have plans tonight, and my mom is teasing me about maybe visiting this weekend to see Ender. Let's hope that happens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. Please check out my blog at www.lifewithlola.blogspot.com. I really enjoy your blog!

Anon said...

Our labradoodle is called Bella and she's now 16 months. Fantastic dog and dead cheeky!

will have to send u a pic!