Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day!

I wanted to say Happy Labor Day to all the dogs out there who are hard at work everyday.




I hope that you are able to do this today!

*****
This 3-Day weekend has been pretty nuts. I didn't think it would be this crazy with so many things going on, but it was.

Mike had a friend in town so we did stuff with them. We also went to this international food fair yesterday which was pretty sweet... and tasty :-)

Today I have a lot of work to do (cleaning my house, some research etc), and so does Mike. I am going to be doing a lot of that today. I hope you all enjoy your Labor Day!!

4 comments:

Carrie™ said...

Did you go to the food festival with Teddy?
I like the picture of the border collie on the sheep's back. I saw a program on TV about border collies and they will actually run across the backs of sheep. Crazy!
BTW, I love the new look of your blog.
How's Ender doing?

Anonymous said...

EEEEEENNNNNDDDDDDDDEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dog Wilma did nothing all day after a morning wallk by my mother. She has been alot more affectionate lately, giving me alot more kisses and all

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good itme jonathan.

Carrie, Teddy did not go with me, because of messed up plans.

But... Ender is doing great!!

Anonymous said...

I know this is a bit of a disconnect, but if your readers are looking for a cool, free dog toy, they can get a Chuckit! for free at www.russell.com/chuckit

I stumbled across this and it seems too good to be true.