Monday, September 25, 2006

Pico!

These pictures are of a puppy named Pico. He looks a bit like a Westie, but I am not sure what he really is. Does anyone have any ideas?





-Source
Aww

ps: I found a great resource about dog cancer and I wanted to share this information with everybody. If you have a sick dog, hopefully this will help.

*******
I hope every one's weekend went well. Mine was very busy but a lot of fun. I was able to hang out with my friend Andrea over the weekend, as well as my family.

My family came to visit because they had never met Ender before. They loved him to death. My mom was trying to steal him, but I wouldn't let her.

The weekend was a lot of fun, until this morning when I discovered that Ender got fleas. Hopefully we can clear these up. We gave him a bath this morning to kill most of them, but I am going to have to vacuum tonight and clean up some stuff. It is no big deal really, but I don't want my little guy bothered by the little bloodsuckers. He will prob be rid of them in a few days. Anyone have any holistic advice? We give our older dog, Emily, brewers yeast tablets everyday. We started to give Ender half of a tablet, but we might need something else. Suggestions are welcome, rather... wanted! :-0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!