Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Birthday to all my October Friends and Family

Happy Birthday to all my October Friends and Family!!


The first birthday I would like to mention is Scot MacLeod, which was on October 9th. Scot is one of the most important men in my life. As my step-dad he has supported me emotionally through many hard times in my life. He has helped me through my last years in high school, my college years, and now my first year out of college. Thank you for being such an amazing person and don't ever stop :-)


The second birthday that needs to be mentioned is Dean Thielvoldt, which was on October 20th. Dean is Mike's dad, and also a great person. His birthday was a lot of fun, even though I am sure he was not prepared for all the fun :-)


The third birthday that needs to be mentioned is Carey Bear's birthday, which was also on October 20th. Although I was not able to see you on your birthday, I will be seeing you for your party this weekend. Thank you for being such an amazing friend, and supporting me through the perils of Ender and BP. :-) I hope your birthday was amazing, and I canNOT wait for the party!!

*****
I hope no one minds that I was late in the birthday posting. I wanted to make it extra special, so I hope this counts :-)

Today was day 2 of Ender's experience with dog park. Although we forgot the camera again, we did have a blast. Ender was really social and VERY active. Emily was being a loner for the most part, but got into it later on.

Have a great Wednesday!! I will be working all day in meetings and calls and such. Oh... also... I tried the weight machines at the gym all by myself today. Woo hoo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT REALLY MEANS ALOT. I LOVE YOU TO