Monday, November 27, 2006

Siberian Huskies

Here are gorgeous Siberian Huskies. Juneau is on the left and Moose on the right.

-Source
Ender tried to play fight a husky the other day, because he thinks his 12lb frame could take one on. It was pretty funny and a bit scary because those pups have such deep voices.

I hope everyone had the best Monday possible. Mine was really busy. I have to keep today's post short because I think I need to catch up on some other writing so the rest of my days this week will not be so busy.

Oh yeah, I saw Happy Feet this weekend! It was awesome. My friend Teddy described it best: "Overwhelmingly Cute!"

2 comments:

funwithyourfood said...

MMMmmmmMm boy are these some GOOD cupcakes :)

Teddy

goldwinggary said...

So sad for your lose of One of your Huskies. I know how you must feel. I had a Red Siberian Huskey bout 6 years ago now. A farmer shot her. Thought she was a cyote. I wish I had a pic to share...