Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wire Fox Terrier Puppy!

This is Pluto, a Wire Fox Terrier Puppy! It reminds me of a dog mixed with a teddy bear :-)




-Source
****
Thank goodness Wednesday is over! Now that means my hope for the weekend is increasing! I am sure I will VERY tired tomorrow morning, but with the glimmer of hope that the weekend will soon be coming, I will be able to make it through the door before 6am with a small smile :-)

Today was not a bad day. I worked, then went to the park with the pups. We are starting to make friends there, or at least we have people wave to us. I am sure it is only because Ender and Emily are so cute :-) After the park I just hung out with Mike and watched a movie. A pretty good Wednesday night if I say so myself.

1 comment:

Mrs.D said...

You know, I hadn't thought about it before but they do look like teddy bears. So cute!