Saturday, March 24, 2007

Belle!


belle, originally uploaded by debbry531.

Look how cute Belle is! Aww. What a cute expression. According to the tags, I think it might be a New Foundland. What do you think?


***
I am so happy that it is the weekend. Last week was tiring, like most weeks.

Last night I was able to hang out with Mike and some other friends in Redondo Beach or Hermosa Beach (never figured out which one). It was a cute area, and a fun new place to be with fun people.

Today I hung out with Teddy and Mike. We went and got some food from this place called Mother's. I got potato tacos and they were beyond delish! mmmm.

I think the rest of the day I may either do some work and/or watch some movies. :-)

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belle's my baby (and she is a newfoundland). She was just a baby in the picture -- she's now 8 months old and about 90 pounds.... but still just as sweet!