Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!


Sunny Sunday Stroll, originally uploaded by Miss Sockmonkey.

I hope everyone had a great Easter. I got to spend it with family. Mike, Josh, Seth, and Synnova drove out to my parent's house in Lake Arrowhead. We had to drive through some BAD fog both there and back, but we had a great time. My mom makes some tasty food. Mmmm. And I got to see some of my Step Dad's handy work. In one week he put in wood floorring in the dining room and walk way, cut down a few trees (that needed to be cut down) and put up some rock paneling (not sure the wording) on the garage he built earlier this year. Impressive.

I will be leaving for New York in a couple hours. I will probably not have access to do this blog. But maybe I will? I will try to get pictures, but a lot of the time I will be working. Wish me luck. Airports stress me out.

No comments: