Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ladies Day Out!


BelAir & Friends, originally uploaded by Mrs Doggie.

I hope everyone survived a week without me. Haha. I am just kidding.

New York was awesome. I was a little scared at first about going, because of all that stuff I have heard about the place, but it was a lot of fun. Staying in the posh Manhattan area DID help in increasing the good time :-)

In New York I got to learn a lot about search engine marketing at the Search Engine Strategies Conference as well as explore the area. I went on the Subway and successfuly got lost in New York. I went to East Village, Union Square, China Town, Little Italy and Time Sqaure in one night. I got to go to a comedy club, as well as enjoy some nice dinners out. I had a lot of fun and got to hang out with a lot of fun people. :-)

Also, while I was in New York a law passed to allow dogs to be allowed to roam off-leash in City Parks in designated areas of parks from 9am to 9pm.

I saw Kerry Washington in the hotel I was staying at in New York, and she seemed to think that keeping your dog off-leash was also okay on the streets and in our hotel. Her pup was adorable by the way!

No comments: