Thursday, April 26, 2007

Max!


Max!, originally uploaded by wYnand!.

This is Max. How silly! This is how I feel today. I feel much better than yesterday.

Tonight Teddy is supposed to come over for some great girly television (America's Next Top Model). I have to indulge in reality crap sometime right?

This week has flown by. I am very excited to be done with it and move on to the weekend. I don't have big plans for the weekend, and am considering keeping it that way. I want to be able to just relax and take it all in. I hope to take the dogs to the beach this weekend. They love it, plus it makes them very tired the rest of the day. haha :-)

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

By the way, no one voted for me on the Bloggers Choice awards. I am a little dissapointed about that. :-(

No comments: