Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Golden Retriever Family!

How cute is this? It is the whole family here. You have Beau and LouLou who are the parents, and 6 other puppies (one puppy actually missing in the photo).

I hope everyone's 3 day weekend was fabulous. Mine was a lot of fun. Although I was unable to visit my brother in Arizona as planned, I was able to have some fun. We watched a lot of movies and had some relaxation.

I was able to watch Pirates 3, which was AWESOME. I was also able to go to dog beach this weekend which was amazing. We were able to let Emily off the leash (as well as Ender) so they both got to have fun in the sand. Ender dove into the waves once, on his own, which was hilarious. They both listened very well to us and had a lot of fun. I hope we can do that again soon!

No comments: