Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day, Daddy Viggo!, originally uploaded by Wabana.

I hope all you Father's out there had a great Father's Day! Unfortunately I was unable to see Scot for Father's Day this year, but I plan to see him soon. Happy Father's Day Scot!

Today I had a lot of fun. We went to dog park with Ender and Emily. We normally go into the big dog park because they behave better with dogs who can put them in their place. But today there were no other dogs in there so we decided to give small dog park a try again. I am glad we did because I was able to get a chance to be a part of a Corgi meet up. Apparently a bunch of Corgi owners meet up at this dog park every Sunday morning. It was pure heaven for me. hahaha.

I hope your Sunday went well too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH SEE YA SOON