Thursday, July 19, 2007

Eva!


lazy eva, originally uploaded by ohmeohmyoreilly.

Hey Everyone, I found these Petsmart Coupons if you are interested. I use these if I want to buy something on Petsmart.com that I cannnot find at the store. This is also great for people who live far away from a Petsmart, or who want to use the online deals that are not found at the store.

I try to avoid Petsmart sometimes because I LOVE to spoil Emily and Ender too much. I end up buying them a ton of doggie treats and dog toys, but with this Petsmart Coupon I can buy a whole lot without feeling AS guilty. Hahah. OR... even better, if you buy your pups dog food in large quantities, then this one will be perfect for you.

I buy Nutro for Emily and Ender, because supposedly it helps them with their skin allergies and sensitive stomachs. That is pretty expensive, but lucky for me they are tiny and don't eat very much. I only have to buy them dog food once every few months, because I buy the huge bags. Next time I need to buy them food I think I might just use this Petsmart Coupon.

No comments: