Friday, August 03, 2007

Nina


My Nina, originally uploaded by Elizabeth Thomsen.

I saw a dog that looked very similar to this at the dog park on Wednesday! It was soo cute! Also at dog park Emily and Ender played with this cute little corgi the entire time. It was AWESOME (for me of course). Emily is now actually playing with dogs, which is a big step for her. Usually she just sniffs them a bit and then walks over to the fence and tries to catch lizards that hang out right outside the fence. The past 2 times she didn't even hang out at the fence, she played or at least watched Ender play. Haha. I am proud of her. She has improved soo much since we first got her. :-)

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Any great plans?

I am supposed to have a girls night out with some friends tonight. And then the rest of the weekend involves some work and hopefully relaxation.

By the way, I mentioned before how I was trying to pick up the gym habit. I am happy to inform you I think I have become addicted :-) I have been working out 3-5 times a week for the last month or so. I am proud of myself and hope that you can be as well. Emily and Ender are still not in shape though and do not have the endurance to keep up with me yet , but we are working on it!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Thomsen said...

Glad you liked the picture of my dog Nina!

She's a great dog, just what I wanted when I went to the shelter last fall and found her: a scruffy little brown dog. I love the fact that she reminds so many people of other scruffy little brown dogs in their lives. People often come up to us and tell me their grandmother or their next door neighbor used to have a dog just like mine. It always makes them smile -- me, too!