Sunday, September 16, 2007

Flying Ears


Flying Ears, originally uploaded by Takoto.

I hope you all are having a great weekend!

Mine so far has been pretty good despite the fact that I am fighting a sinus infection right now.

I have spent some quality time with my new laptop. I am in the process of transferring all the good junk off my old computer to my new computer. It is quite the process, especially since I have 5.5 years of stuff on my old computer. It takes awhile as well, because old computers are SLOW. haha.

Anyway, enough about the computers.

I was able to go on a walk this weekend with Mike, Teddy and the pups. The walk we took was at the mile square park. We walked all the way around it. Last time we did this Ender got REALLY tired throughout it. This time he did great, and so did Emily. It was a great day! I I wish I could have days like that everyday.

Have a great one!

No comments: