Friday, September 28, 2007

Nana


Nana, originally uploaded by Corgiflore.

I hope everyone has been doing well. Sorry I have not written much or posted as much as I did this time last year. Life has been crazy.

I have added in exercise to my life, about 5 days a week, and I am still transistioning that into my life amongst the other things I was doing in the begining. It takes me awhile to get used to change, so bear with me.

I am not sure if I mentioned this before, but I went on a Fast Food Fast for 40 days. I did not eat one bit of fast food for 40 days, well if I keep it up today that is :-) It has been hard, but I feel much better now. :-)

My pups are doing great. Emily is still struggling with allergies a bit, but they have calmed down for the most part. If we keep up our regimen, she will probably not have to get cortizone shots the rest of her life. That is our goal. Ender is as cute as ever. He is growing up to be a real sweetheart. He cuddles with me every morning now :-)

We have continued to take them to the park at least twice a week, and are getting them used to going on long walks. They have taken several long walks, gone to the beach, and even took a hike or two within the last few months. They act as if they are having the time of their life on these walks :-)

Since incorporating more fitness into my life, I am also trying to incorporate it into their lives. Emily is a bit overweight, and we would like to get her down to a healthy weight so that she lives as long as possible.

If you have any ideas on fitness training for humans and dogs, please let me know :-)

What do you do with your dogs for exercise (for both them and you)?

Have a great weekend!

No comments: