Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Soccer (Futbol) Dog!


I love football!, originally uploaded by Hanafan.

I hope everyone is doing well. I have not been writing as much as usual because I have been really busy.

Right now I am stuck at home because my garage door is holding my car captive. I am unable to open the stupid thing. This is the 4th time it has done this to me. Booo.

Anyway, aside from that everything is going great. I am working a lot, working out a lot, and playing with the pups. In fact they are going on lots of runs with Mike and I. Emily has really gotten into shape. She can run for 30 minutes now, and Ender probably a million. haha. But everyone is doing good.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and getting a few days off. Plus I will be spending it in Iowa with Mike's family, where I have never been. I will miss my parent's house, but I am sure I will have quite the adventure in Iowa :-)

Have a great day!

No comments: