Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Friday!!!


IMG_1588afgffzaa, originally uploaded by tajjay.

Another week down! Woo hoo! Anyone have any good plans this weekend?

Tonight I think I am just going to hang out at home. Mike is gone until 9pm, so I will have the house all to myself. I might make myself a tasty dinner, and catch up on some shows. It will be nice to be home with the pups.

Tomorrow I am planning on going to San Diego to visit a friend who is having an art show tomorrow. It should be a good time, plus good Mexican food! mmmm.

On Sunday I have no real plans, except hopefully take the dogs on a nice long walk!

The rest of the week has been going pretty well, nothing too exciting going on, although we did have some great weather this past week (aside from today).

Have a good one and enjoy the photo's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet.... just like my dog. Got a wonderful dog collar for him at 1800PetMeds.