Sunday, August 03, 2008

It's Been Awhile...


Puppy in a Basket, originally uploaded by David de Groot.

So why not give you a cute little pup pic?

Life in Austin has been fantastic. Mike and I have found a dog park here that has a waterfall, and allows the pups to jump in a creek and play around in the water. Ender and Emily love it. We went there this weekend and last. I want to go every day but its 10 miles away. Oh well.

At this other dog park area they can jump into the river. Here ender and emily are too wussy for it though. But Emily has found a bat and a snake there already. She likes the find the most dangerously animals possible. Geesh.

In other news, I love my new job and I love where I live. I am doing things a lot more than I used to and I really feel like a new person. I really feel at home here. :-)

No comments: