Wednesday, October 25, 2006

English Bulldog Family

Here is the cutest English Bulldog Family ever!!!







-Source
**************
I know I have been publishing a lot about bull dogs in the past few months, but these pictures that I came along I could not passs up. I hope you enjoyed them.

In other news, yesterday when we went to dog park, Mike and I talked to a lot of puppy parents. They told us that to get Ender to stop barking we should get a spray bottle. So I bought one today and have been spraying at him when he barks. It is working really well. Now when I walk in the room with it he just looks at me with cute little puppy dog eyes (and yes,I know because he IS a puppy he always has puppy eyes, but you know what I mean).

My day has been busy, and painful. After the gym yesterday my legs are KILLING me. I can barely walk. Working out was hard. And walking the dogs today was excruciating. Hahha. I am soo out of shape.

1 comment:

Jill Bryant said...

These are all very cute!!! But, I gotta say, the last picture kills me - that face and the cutest rear views ever...