Friday, January 20, 2006

Bouvia


Here is a picture of a Bouvia just getting out of the ocean. Its legs look really skinny all wet. Hah. My dad and stepmom used to have one of these. It was taken to shows and everything, and was even a champion. I miss that dog.

So today, I could barely wake up. Tomorrow, I am sleeping in, and I don't care if anything needs to be done, because my lack of sleep needs to taken care of in the first time in 3+ weeks. Ehhh. I am very excited about sleeping in tomorrow. It is really the highlight of my friday. Well, that and Mike coming down from Long Beach to see me. There is a sad part of this weekend though, which is that my roommate will be leaving for London for three months, and this is her last weekend, and last 3 days in town. I will miss her. The house will be lonely without her.

Hopefully this weekend Mike and I will be able to get some more pictures of dogs for you. I promise I will get more cheesey ones, like the baby black lab at some point.

If you are reading this, leave me a comment, and tell me how you would like for me to make this a little more entertaining for you. I would really appreciate it, and if it helps make it more entertaining for you, you will probably appreciate it also.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more weiner dogs please!!!