Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dog Nabbit starts Dog Trivia



*********************************
Dog Trivia of the Day:

According to a recent survey, the most popular name for a dog is Max. Other popular names include Molly, Sam, Zach, and Maggie.
*********************************

Sorry Molly, about your name being one of the most popular dog names. Your'e name is still adorable, especially for a human.

I am going to start putting trivia or something of the sorts on the blog along with the puppy pictures. So if you don't like hearing about my life, you can just read that part. Or just look at the picture. I guess it's up to you.

Anyway, have a good day. Leave me a comment with what type of dog you think this is or let me know of other interesting dog trivia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ideas for dog trivia
1) worlds largest dog
2) hairest
3) worst hearing
4) smallest dog
5) only dog that has a blue tounge

there's tons
sounds fun : )

Unknown said...

Thanks for the ideas. I will definitely take a look at these ideas for future reference!