Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Doggie Barking



********************
Dog Trivia

Dalmatian puppies are born solid white but develop spots as they get older.

********************

It is FREEZING in my house. It always feels like there MUST be a window open, but there isn't. I think the windows let the cold air in though. I wonder if it is colder in here than outside.

Anyway, today will be a long day. I am giving working out aftermy night class a try tonight. I am not sure how it will work out, because I don't know how busy the gym will be and if I am too tired at that point. But waking up at 530am when it is freezing outside doesn't work very well either.

Oh yeah, I had a dream last night that I was recruited to throw a Pee Wee Herman party. It was supposed to be pretty funny. When I woke up and I had to really think about whether it was true or not, because if so, I don't have time for that.

No comments: