Monday, February 13, 2006

Siberian husky/ Dog Show



This is a Siberian Husky. I put this up because according to a quiz, a Huskey is the type of dog breed I am. I will go more into this in a second.

To explain this more, I will have to start from the beginning. This weekend I had some time to watch television and decided on Law and Order re-runs on USA. While watching this I came across a commercial about how there will be the 103th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show tonight at 8pm central.

I decided to go on their website to find out more. At the show there will be more than 2,500 dogs representing 165 breeds and will all be competing for Best in Show.

Also on USA Network website they have some fun dog stuff to do. Such as the quiz where I found out that the dog breed that I am is a Siberian Husky. You should check it out and tell me what dog breed you are. I am excited that I can claim a name to this dog, because it is one of my favorite breeds.

Also on the site you can send out a Canine Valentines Day Card which is perfect for dog lovers of all kinds. If you were wondering who to send the card to...Remember me :-) hahahaha.

The last thing I wanted to mention on this blog about their website, is this cool Dog Trivia Quiz that you can take. They have one for both the beginners and advanced. I think I am going to take it as soon as I finish this. :-)

Warning, if you are thinking that I am a USA Network worker, I would like to let to know you that I am not. Although if you do work for USA network and need some help in marketing or blog writing please keep me in mind. Haha.

Have a nice day, and I hope that some of you can watch this show tonight. I will be at class and at the gym until 1030pm, and then onto tons of homework so I doubt I can catch it, but I am interested in it. So if you see anything interesting on it, let me know.

No comments: