Friday, August 04, 2006

Cairn Terrier!

This is a Cairn Terrier!!






Can I have one of these? I am pretty sure I am not kidding too. :-) Did you know that this is a relative of Emily? Well, genetically. West Highland White Terrier's used to be Carin's but they bred Westie's to be white so they wouldn't mistake them for animals that hunters would hunt. Both types are adorable. Good thing we don't have to worry about hunters in Huntington Beach.
********
I am happy that it is Friday today! I think tonight I am going to go to dog park and maybe watch a movie at home with Mike. It should be good times.

My plans for this weekend are to make it relaxing again. Woo hoo!

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Tanya Kristine said...

aww...ws that a baby? so cute!

Anonymous said...

I would hope someone wouldnt hunt an Emily!

KleoPatra said...

Oh just way precious!