Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dalmation Puppies!!!

Here are pictures of a litter of Dalmation puppies. You know I had to show a bunch of pictures, because you can't just have a single Dalmation puppy ever. :-)







*****
Here is a video of Ender and Emily with the new toy that Dean bought them. They are soo cute! Ender and Emily are still playing with it as we speak. They are the cutest little pups ever!


Today has been a good day. Mike was on puppy duty during the day, and I have been at night. So far, so good. Ender has to go back to the vet on Thursday, but just for a check up. He seems amazing right now. Someone from the vet hospital called today to ask how Ender was doing (everyone who met him seemed to love him) and what I told them was: "The only problem I have had with Ender so far is keeping him from NOT playing and running around." They got a real laugh out of that one. :-)

I hope you had a good Tuesday! Mine was great, especially since my two puppies and Michael are all here! <3

3 comments:

KleoPatra said...

YAY CARA! Glad to see the happy news. Dalmations are sweeeeeeeeet too!

SpillToJill said...

Dalmations are so cute !

Carrie™ said...

Ender seems so energetic in the video clip. That's is awesome! He seems to be doing great.
I used to have Dalmatians so I thoroughly enjoyed the photos! My very favorite was my Elwood (after Blues Brothers) and I still miss him terribly to this day.