Thursday, August 24, 2006

Scottish Terriers AKA Scotties

These pictures are of Scottish Terriers, otherwise known as Scotties.






When we were still able to go to dog park (we are forbidden there until Ender has all his shots, because of the whole Parvo and because we dont want Ender getting some other crazy virus)we saw this cute little Scottie puppy all the time. I love their little stumpy bodies! Maybe because they look very similar to Westies? hmm.
****
I am heading off to Ender's vet hospital check up in a few minutes. I hope it is still good news. He seems pretty amazing.

Okay, one cute thing that happened today: this morning after Ender and Emily first woke up, Emily spent 10 minutes kissing Ender. It was soo cute. I think she is really getting used to the little guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im happy youre two dogs are getting along so well now. I used to have two dogs, sometimes it takes a while. youre lucky though, i would give anything to have two now!