Sunday, September 10, 2006

Maisy Mouse: Part Jack Russell, Part Pomeranian

This is Maisy Mouse. She is half jack russel, half pomeranian. I call this mix a jackaranian, but only because I like how it rings. She is sooo cute!!





-Source
**********
Emily got a haircut. It ended up being too short, but oh well. We had to actually make some corrections on it ourself because she looked a little funny. Now she just looks bald. I still love it.

In Ender news: Ender has had a fascination with sitting on this Scene-it box. I find it quite entertaining.

Last night (Saturday), Mike, Carey, Jeremy, Dave and I went bowling. Here is a picture of all of us (welle except for me because I took the picture).
We had a lot of fun last night. We even went to the bowling karoke area last night and Dave actually sang a song. It was a really fun night!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Although I didn't get as much done as I should have, like usual, I did have a good time. I am not looking forward to the work week, but oh well.

No comments: