Thursday, September 07, 2006

Maltipoo

According to a Flickr Friend, this is Lulu. Lulu is a Maltipoo. Her mother is an apricot Poodle and her father is a Maltese. She was born April 26, 2006. Her puppy parent says, "she is the silliest thing I've ever been around - and the sweetest. I had no idea how cool dogs were!"





Awww. Who knew this type of mix could be soooooooooooo adorable!?!
************
Today should be a good day. Tonight I am going to go home, hopefully hit up the gym and then just relax. I am beyond tired today, and hopefully will be able to get my second wind soon.

I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday. WoW!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Cara!
Rory is getting a baby sister in about 2 months! Her name will be Riley, and she was born Sept 2nd. Go to this web page to see her litter mates (http://homepage.mac.com/blambert2/PhotoAlbum1.html). Rileys mom and dad are Brynn and Bill. We are so excited. In a few weeks when shes older and not looking so much like a guinie pig, we will go out to visit her in Cape Cod. Will send pictures when we see her.
Kelly and Mike (your myspace friends)

Carrie™ said...

I love that second photo. How adorable!
I also very much enjoyed your post of Parson Russell Terriers. I have a Jack Russell Terrier. He's the Simon in The House of Simon. He's my pride and joy. They are a fantastic breed. Very intellegent. Sometimes too much so! Perhaps you could post some pictures of Jacks? (hint, hint).
Have a super weekend Cara!