Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Anuschka the Hungarian Vizsla

This is Anuschka the Hungarian Vizsla. What a beauty!! The first picture is Anuschka at 5 weeks.
Look how Anuschka has grown!!
Those are HUGE ears. I love it!!
What is that in the distance? A bug to eat?

Fun running in flower fields. Aww.

-Source
*********
How has everyone been doing? I am still in the awkward phase at work, where I get lost in the building occasionally, have no one set to talk to at lunch, and have to sit by people and watch what they do so I can learn. I like the new place a lot so far, I just want the first 2 weeks to be over soon. haha.

I am excited about the new schedule, even though it starts at 7am, because I get out at 330pm. It is amazing. Purely amazing. Now I am able to walk my pups at night once Ender gets his last set of shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wilma is still being a brat

Radio said...

hi, have a look at another bunch of vizslas at http://radio-in-hackney.blogspot.com/
and
http://redgirls-in-scotland.blogspot.com/
xxa