Monday, October 16, 2006

Blood Hound Puppies!!

Look at the hilarious, yet adorable, Blood Hound puppies!! Mike and I saw a blood hound the other day and I really wanted to see what they look like as puppies, so here you go!!




-Source
****
I hope everyone is doing fabulous. I am doing pretty well, aside from this massive headache. At work today I was finally given work to do on my own. It was great to get it, but very stressful too at the same time.

Also, I started the gym today! Woo hoo! I swam for 21 laps. I am not half as good as I used to be, but it was a good work out and a lot of fun. I cant wait to go back tomorrow!

I need to head out now and make my lunch and prepare the gym bag for another day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell my aunt about this blog. She's a true dog-lover and would probably LOVE to blog about dogs.

:: Adam Moro