Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Vincent the Vizsla

This is Vincent, a 2 year old Vizsla. How cute!!




A reader sent this in to me. I love this pup and I have not even met him!! Just so you remember. If you e-mail me your pictures of your dogs I will post them too!
****
It is day 3 of me working out. I am beyond sore. My body feels like it is made out of lead it is so heavy. Geesh. But I love it.

Tomorrow night, Mike and I are having a "Clean the House Party" because Mike's parents are flying into town for a visit. I am looking forward to this, and have been for awhile. It should be a good time and I am excited!!

Right now I am doing laundry in preparation, as well as watching America's Next Top Model as soon as it starts. I blame molly for this habit :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wilma is home alone for the weekend......! well im here but other then that.....