Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Irish Terriers

These are Irish Terriers!!
I think they are just adorable!!





-Source
*****
I hope you all had a great Halloween! It was entertaining here. I skipped the gym yesterday so I would have time to take the pups to dog park to wear them out before the trick or treaters came. My westies are definitely terriers because they think they are the bigggest watch dogs ever. So this made the trick or treater situation kind of difficult. Luckily though, we only had 4 or 5 sets of trick or treaters come last night. I was hoping for more because I bought a TON of candy. I guess now I get to eat all the candy. Lets just say that I have unfortunately taken advantage of the candy, which is why I insisted on going to the gym today. haha.

I was sad about the Suns losing their first game of the season, but I guess there a lot more games to come. The Suns play the Clippers tonight in Phoenix, and on Saturday they play the Clippers in LA. Mike and I will be attending that game. I am BEYOND excited :-)

I need to go prepare for the game tonight. Have a good one!!

2 comments:

Jill Bryant said...

I haven't been able to see what's going on at your blog lately so I got to see a lot at once (which I really like anyway...)
And I think ALL the pups are so cute but these guys --- are TOO cute. I don't think I could ever stop smiling if they were around.

Have a great tine in Brazil! It's just starting summer there, right? Exciting!

Unknown said...

It will be the summer season then. Thanks :-)

I am glad you like my blog. If there are ever any tips you want to suggest let me know. And also, I really love these Irish Terriers too! I have seen some around here in Orange County and they are quite entertaining.